Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: HOLY SHIT!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member swark's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't believe it they actually played "ring of fire" on the radio, I know it's no big deal to all those in Cali. But they have never played SxDx in Houston. However, they announced it as "new from Social Distortion"...jack asses...but I'm not complaining they are playing SxDx!!!But why now all of a sudden? Are they setting us up for a SxDx visit? I fuckin hope so!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL @ "NEW"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mmsickboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    401
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heh, new from Johnny Cash, its I Walk The Line. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sharkrh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's been a long time since I heard SxDx, on the radio, in NY. I hope NY follows Houston, soon!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ghosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2002
    Posts
    184
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When I saw the thread title I though this was going to be about snow. Did you get any in Houston? Sure glad it didn't happen when I was driving around TX last month.

    On the actual topic...I don't listen to the radio any more but I seriously doubt I'd hear any SD if I did.

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ February 15, 2004 10:03 AM: Message edited by: ghosty ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member mepheesto's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2003
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd say that I hear Social D about twice a day between 91x and 94.9, and Don't Think Twice about once a month...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member swark's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No....no snow in houston....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •